Welcome to our blog!

Socjalizm

Socialism Makes People Selfish

Menu

Tag: social media


Modern Manipulation: How Tech Companies Are Using Behavioral Economics (w/ Raoul Pal and Dee Smith)

October 13, 2019 at 5:29 pm | Articles, Blog | Ruben Talley -

Dee Smith: So Raoul, it’s great to see you again. Raoul Pal: It’s great to see you. DS: Well, here in New York in your wonderful new offices. RP: In the new studio. DS: Absolutely. It’s great so really looking forward to talking about a few things that we’ve talked about in the past and

Continue reading…

“Modern Manipulation: How Tech Companies Are Using Behavioral Economics (w/ Raoul Pal and Dee Smith)”

Inside the bizarre world of internet trolls and propagandists | Andrew Marantz

October 9, 2019 at 3:29 pm | Articles, Blog | Ruben Talley -

I spent the past three years talking to some of the worst people on the internet. Now, if you’ve been online recently, you may have noticed that there’s a lot of toxic garbage out there: racist memes, misogynist propaganda, viral misinformation. So I wanted to know who was making this stuff. I wanted to understand

Continue reading…

“Inside the bizarre world of internet trolls and propagandists | Andrew Marantz”

Brazil’s Government is Falling Apart…and it’s Good News?

October 8, 2019 at 8:30 am | Articles, Blog | Ruben Talley -

Good morning, John. It’s easy for us Americans to get caught in our bubble. Especially when things are as weird as they are right now. But the rest of the world continues to go on, and in Brazil, that means the government kinda totally falling apart in a way that makes House of Cards look

Continue reading…

“Brazil’s Government is Falling Apart…and it’s Good News?”

Media Institution: Crash Course Government and Politics #44

September 27, 2019 at 11:29 am | Articles, Blog | Ruben Talley -

Hello. I’m Craig, and this is Crash Course Government and Politics, and today, we’re going to talk about one of my favorite subjects: the media and its role in politics. At last, we’re finally going to hear a fair and balanced account of how the lamestream media is distorting the American public’s understanding of current

Continue reading…

“Media Institution: Crash Course Government and Politics #44”

6 Elements of Boosting Engagement in your Online Community

September 24, 2019 at 8:29 am | Articles, Blog | Ruben Talley -

A lot of online creators today really want to build a community around their content, but what does that really mean, and how do you go about doing it? Today let’s talk through six of the basic elements that any successful online community needs to have, and we’re going to talk about those coming up

Continue reading…

“6 Elements of Boosting Engagement in your Online Community”

Get Your CV (Resume) Through Any ATS System.

September 22, 2019 at 5:29 pm | Articles, Blog | Ruben Talley -

When you realize that almost 75% of job applications are eliminated before they are presented to the hiring manager or recruiter and that only the remaining 25% are presented to recruiters It gives you a sufficient reason to care about your CV and a sufficient reason to continue watching this episode. Greetings to all of

Continue reading…

“Get Your CV (Resume) Through Any ATS System.”

Curbing social media harassment and abuse

September 18, 2019 at 9:29 am | Articles, Blog | Ruben Talley -

[HAIMONTI DUTTA] Individuals often think about “us versus them.” So you come up with in-group versus out-group feelings and that causes a lot of conflict in terms of values and ideals that a group shares amongst itself and with others. This intergroup conflict leads, often, to feelings of aversion and hostility and prejudice. We’ve studied

Continue reading…

“Curbing social media harassment and abuse”

Personal Interaction in the Age of Technology | Connecting Point | April 10, 2019

September 17, 2019 at 6:29 pm | Articles, Blog | Ruben Talley -

>>>IN THE AGE OF SOCIAL MEDIA, WE ARE CONSTANTLY CONNECTED TO EACH OTHER, TEXTING, POSTING, AND SNAPCHATTING WITH OUR PHONES CONSTANTLY BY OUR SIDES, BUT STUDIES ARE SHOWING EVEN IN THIS AGE OF HIGH-TECH COMMUNICATION, YOUNG PEOPLE ARE FEELING LONELY AND LEFT OUT. I SAT DOWN WITH MARK PACHUCKI, AN ASSISTANT PROFESSOR AT UMASS AMHERST,

Continue reading…

“Personal Interaction in the Age of Technology | Connecting Point | April 10, 2019”

How community and social media changed corporate communication

September 16, 2019 at 4:29 pm | Articles, Blog | Ruben Talley -

An analysis of traditional media channels which have been used for mass communication is a good way to begin to understand how community and social media have changed communication So i’m just going to give an example of three popular channels which are out there sYou had television you had radio and the newspaper and

Continue reading…

“How community and social media changed corporate communication”